Five Ways to Make Your Room Look Bigger
5. Rearrange your furniture to maximize wall space. (also use multipurpose furniture)
4. Scale your décor wisely. Too much décor will make your room look cluttered. Turn your storage items into décor by elevating book shelves towards the ceiling.
3. More light means more depth. Leave your windows uncovered and allow natural light fill your room.
2. Choose your wall color wisely. Light color paint will create the illusion of a large room.
1. Flooring style and color. Choose a light, or natural color floor. Ex. hardwood, laminate and even tile, when chosen wisely will help make any area seem larger.