The Great Benefits of Plank Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl flooring provides a slightly softer surface than options like tile, because the product is backed with a thin layer of foam underlayment. The soft layer results in the floor having a little more flexibility and give, which makes it easier to stand on for long periods of time.
- Vinyl tiles are available in a huge assortment of colors and styles, with some designs even mimicking the look of stone tiles or wood planks. While you can notice the difference up close, it can be hard to tell from afar the floor is vinyl.
- Vinyl also wears incredibly well. It is extremely durable, with many manufacturers backing their products with warranties of 15 years or more. In truth, a well-installed and properly maintained vinyl floor can last for well over 20 years.
- Vinyl flooring is very resistant to dirt and water, and it’s one of the few flooring types that can be installed directly over the subfloor—or over a previous vinyl, tile or linoleum installation—without requiring demolition first. It is also one of the best choices for installing on a floor with a lot of cracks or excessive movement.
- As far as cleaning and maintenance goes, vinyl is hard to beat. Requiring practically no maintenance after installation, vinyl needs to just be swept and mopped occasionally to keep the floor clean.
10508 Boyer Blvd Suite A
Austin Tx 78758